In response to the expanding business process outsourcing industry, CEAC Outsourcing began construction of a purpose-built facility in 2018.
The 60,000 sq. ft. building is being designed to use modern energy efficient features to reduce operating costs, impact of natural hazards and adverse environmental impact.
The features of this facility include:
- 60,000 sq. Ft of rentable area
- Strategic placement along the Mandella Highway at the gateway of Kingston in a special economic zone, approximately halfway between Kingston & Portmore (the largest dormitory community in the Caribbean)
- Approximately 1 acre of land space
- Foundation elevated 3m above surrounding land
- Recreation area
- Over 50 on-site parking spaces (3 disabled)
- Fire protection & life safety including addressable fire alarm & detection system, extinguishers and hose reels
- Emergency lighting & exit signs
- 3 days of water storage (25,600 gallons) with individual sub meters for each floor
- Modern energy efficient features to reduce operating costs, impact of natural hazards and adverse environmental impact.
CEAC Outsourcing acts as the construction management team to this project as well as the property owner.
Ferry BPO 31 is expected to be completed by February 2020